ronelvtonder

Ronel's Random Rants

Ronel is a brand-spanking new indie author. She loves creating fantastical worlds set in the future, the mythical, and the horrific. Translate: She writes science-fiction, fantasy and horror novels.

Her life story is not particularly fascinating, but her love of technology, PC games and writing is. Beside writing, she spends her time slaying rendered baddies in the form of robots, gangsters and aliens - with any weapon that happens to be at hand.

Ronel has published her first science-fiction book, Compile:Quest. She's currently hard at work creating the second book in the Corrupted SUN Script trilogy. When she's not writing, she's gaming, and when she's not gaming she's either sleeping or eating, as these are prerequisites for a continued life on planet Earth.

Year 2014 in Reading Music

Like so many, I too listen to music while I am reading my precious books. I finally had the time to look at my records and see what bands and songs were the shit this year during my word devoting. No surprises, I am extremely stuck with my oldies, year after year.

This will also work as a music for my New Years Eve, have a good one fellow readers.

1. Eminem

It might be a little surprising that a woman who is all the way metal and rock, manages to come up with Eminem as a most listened and played artist. But it really is not. He makes me laugh, think and sometimes even cry. I love his hate, love his pain, love his love and his real him.

TOP 3 Tracks: Space Bound , Not Afraid , Survival

2. Down

I love Phil's music, his voice, his mind. Meow.

TOP 3 Tracks: Jail , Learn From this Mistake , Bury Me In Smoke

3. In This Moment

She has got the music, the voice, the attitude and the looks. Definitely my number one girl crush.

TOP 3 Tracks: Whore , Adrenalize , Blood

4. Alice in Chains

The Voice. Yeah, the feels. The feels.

TOP 3 Tracks: Would , Nutshell , Down In a Hole

5. Metallica

They actually were young at some point... Me too. Nostalgia band, biggest there will  ever be.

TOP 3 Tracks: Welcome Home (Sanitarium) , Fade to Black , Orion