ronelvtonder

Ronel's Random Rants

Ronel is a brand-spanking new indie author. She loves creating fantastical worlds set in the future, the mythical, and the horrific. Translate: She writes science-fiction, fantasy and horror novels.

Her life story is not particularly fascinating, but her love of technology, PC games and writing is. Beside writing, she spends her time slaying rendered baddies in the form of robots, gangsters and aliens - with any weapon that happens to be at hand.

Ronel has published her first science-fiction book, Compile:Quest. She's currently hard at work creating the second book in the Corrupted SUN Script trilogy. When she's not writing, she's gaming, and when she's not gaming she's either sleeping or eating, as these are prerequisites for a continued life on planet Earth.

The Wheel of time series by Robert Jordan (1-11)

The Wheel of time series by Robert Jordan (1-11) - Robert Jordan The world he creates is vast and fascinating. I could never make it through the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but I've consumed all of Jordan's books in this series four times. His writing style is casual and engaging, making the corkscrew twists of his plot easy to follow.

The characters are phenomenal, starting off stronger and growing more complex as the series progresses. It was one of the best rides I've ever been on.